New Guy From Ohio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnyjs1

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just started brewing 2 months ago. Finished my first batch last week, and it came out great!! I've already given a few bottles to friends and everyone seems to like it. I've already gotten requests for more. I made the ultimate noob mistake......I didnt keep very good records on exactly what i did and how much of each ingredient i used:mad:. Started brewing another batch last weekend and did document everything. Looking forward to joining some discussions and hopefully contributing some ideas to the forum.

Greetings to another noob Ohioan brewer! I just started a few months back with a coworker, and it is so awesome. Just started getting to the point where I actually feel like I know what I am doing. Good luck on future batches!

Thanks for the welcome guys. I think I am addicted to this homebrewing thing. Over the past 5 yrs, I would estimate that I've drank maybe a case of beer while at home (yes a case over 5 yrs.) I've noticed that over the past week....I have drank nearly a case of my first batch!!! Think I might be becoming an alcoholic:drunk:. I've noticed that homebrew has never given me a headache the next day. Usually 2 beers from a bar will give me a headache (even though I obviuosly dont get drunk off 2 beers) the next day. Well the other night, I had about 6 of my beers (6.25% ABV), and was feeling a little loopy, I went to sleep, and woke up feeling awesome!!! Man I love this stuff:tank:

Back