• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania NEW Grainfather Conical Pro Cooling Edition w/ Pressure Transfer Kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TBL043

Reaction score
**No Shipping, local pickup only in eastern PA, 18011 zip code**
$685 cash at pickup.

Bought this brand new directly from grainfather. Took most of the stuff out of the boxes and fiddled with it, but have never used it (haven't even cleaned it). This setup cost me $819 plus $18 to ship when I bought it a few months ago. Since then its just been sitting unused.. Have decided to go a different direction. My loss, your gain, but let's not go crazy here with the lowball offers. I dont have the big box the conical came in anymore, but as you can see in pics I still have the smaller boxes. Thanks for looking!

ustRua9.jpg

5DOmFVO.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump for new price. $725 picked up in PA 18011...

Bump for new price.. again... $700 picked up in PA 18011.

Bump for FINAL price drop. $685 firm. Again this has never been used and would cost $819 plus shipping for same setup from any store or online shop.

Still have this? Where in PA? Bottom line price you’ll accept?

Yes I still have it, and no I haven't used it yet (family life always getting in the way). Zip code is 18011. Lehigh County, about an hour north of philly. $685 is my lowest, as already stated, which is already a loss for me . If I cant get that then I'll just keep it and hopefully get around to using it one day...

Yes I still have it, and no I haven't used it yet (family life always getting in the way). Zip code is 18011. Lehigh County, about an hour north of philly. $685 is my lowest, as already stated, which is already a loss for me . If I cant get that then I'll just keep it and hopefully get around to using it one day...

Do you happen to ever travel towards the State College PA area? I live near there. If so I’d be very interested. Let me know. Hope all is well.

I don't go out that way, but could maybe setup meeting you somewhere in the middle.. send me a PM if you want to figure something out.

Thanks

Do you happen to ever travel towards the State College PA area? I live near there. If so I’d be very interested. Let me know. Hope all is well.

Bump... Also have an unused/new grainfather connect with the jacket, micro pipes, hop spider and whirlpool drill attachment I'm considering selling for $975.. gauging interest... Will start new thread if no one replies here..

Still available? I'd be interested and will be passing through Lehigh valley this weekend.

No longer offering the fermenter for sale but itself. Will entertain offers for both the fermenter and the connect together, but not separately.. Trying to figure out now how to close this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back