New from WV

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProfLight

Reaction score
I've long been a fan of micro-brewed beers and the intricacies of flavoring, body and taste of good beer. Over the holidays, my brother-in-law gave me a Mr. Beer kit, and I brewed my first batch for fermentation just before New Years.

About two weeks ago I bottled the batch and all has gone well. It is a Pale Ale and quite good. I've ordered a couple of refills and plan to "get the hang" of using ME before delving into any other avenues of grains, yeast, and specific methods.

Yes, it's a hobby. But it has tremendous benefits to my creative side. I love to cook, am a professional photographer full-time, and enjoy making things that make other people happy. :)

One startup question, though. What do you do with all the beer you brew? Do you drink it, share it, what?

Best, :mug:

Tony

Hello and welcome to hbt, Tony;)

One startup question, though. What do you do with all the beer you brew? Do you drink it, share it, what?
I drink mine. I'd share some of it if I had any friends in my area though.:rockin:

Where in WV you at? I'm near Fairmont, btw.

drinker:mug:

Hi drinker,

I'm in Shepherdstown, the eastern panhandle. Not too far from you, actually.

Thus far, I've drank what I've brewed. I'm brewing another batch tonight of stout, a favorite of my wife's.

Tony

Back