new from WI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FiestyGoatBrew

Reaction score
Myself and a close friend of mine just started home brewing after contemplating it for over a year. we are on our secondary fermentation of our first batch. Thankfully we have northern brewer only 15min. away. We are brewing their American Amber Ale, using their deluxe brewing kit. See you around.

Mike

Welcome! You'll be happy with that setup and that beer.

Now try not to spend all your time on here and all your other time making beer!

Good luck!

Welcome, I too am about 15 min from NB, only I'm in Waukesha. When you get really crazy into brewing consider joining the Beer Barons club. We have a good time, and sometimes even learn things at the meetings. :) northern brewer is a great resource for me... You can ask them just about anything.... About brewing of course, and they will steer you in the right direction.

I just joined today, been reading on and off all day here on the forum.

i'm from Waukesha as well, but i listed Mil because its more recognizable nationwide.

Mike, im glad you are on here as well, i need to pick your brain sometime.

Welcome to this little corner of insanity from a native Wisconsinite! I grew up in Milwaukee when FOUR breweries were operating! Ah, the aroma of hops and yeast in the gentle summer breezes!

glenn514:mug:

Latest posts

Back