New from SC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nokie

Reaction score
Hello all.
I was brewing for about 5 years. Went from extract and bottles to all grain and kegging.
My wife and I had moved out of state and now after about a 4 year hiatus I have dug out my ol' brewing equipment and started do some extract batches.
Soon as I figure out how I'm going to manage full boils indoors I'll be back into all grain. I'm thinking I may just have to do 2.5 gal all grain batches.
I've been snooping and lurking on the site for a few weeks and figured I'd join and maybe once I get comfortable be able to help out some.
I just wanted to say hello from the sandy beaches of SC.

Hello all.
I was brewing for about 5 years. Went from extract and bottles to all grain and kegging.
My wife and I had moved out of state and now after about a 4 year hiatus I have dug out my ol' brewing equipment and started do some extract batches.
Soon as I figure out how I'm going to manage full boils indoors I'll be back into all grain. I'm thinking I may just have to do 2.5 gal all grain batches.
I've been snooping and lurking on the site for a few weeks and figured I'd join and maybe once I get comfortable be able to help out some.
I just wanted to say hello from the sandy beaches of SC.

Greetings from Darlington and welcome home to SC. There used to be a LHBS in Conway but I hear that has closed. I think Wilmington has a beer/wine hobby store and maybe Charleston? I go to CLT as that is about the same as Columbia for me.

Thanks Morrey. We love it here. We've been here about 4 years and finally getting settled in. So far things are going great and business is booming. And the weather sure beats the northern winters.
Thanks for the heads up on the LHBS, I had been looking for the one that was in Conway anytime I'm over there. I wish there was one close by but a trip to Wilmington wouldn't be too bad.

Back