New from Deltona, Florida

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevineBrew

Reaction score
First post on HBT, but have been reading posts like crazy for the past 3 months. Started Brewing about 3 months ago, currently using the old Turkey fryer. Have upgraded a bit and put a valve at the bottom as I got tired of syphoning real quick. I now have a plate chiller, 2 corny kegs, three 5 gal batches completed and bottled. Red Ale, Wheat, Holiday Seasonal. A IPA is now in the primary. Looking to upgrade to 15gal setup to all grain, empty half kegs have been a pain to find, wish I would have never turned in all the old emptys I had sitting in the garage. Just want to say thanks for all the knowledge I have picked up from reading the forums. You guys are great!!

Welcome to the forums, its nice to see another florida brewer, up here in NW Florida the craft beer scene and home brewing are nearly non-existent, lol.

Welcome aboard from another Florida guy! It always good to know there are new people in the brewing community. I know deltona is a bit of a drive from metro-Orlando, but you may want to check out the Central Florida Homebrew Guild. They have a website, meet frequently, and like this site, can be a great resource!

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I will have to check out the central fl HB. I live in Deltona but work in Orlando. It's only about a 30 min drive so it's not too bad. Worth the drive for beer :)

Latest posts

Back