• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin New chugger pump, NIB tower of power, misc...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poislb

Reaction score
I am downsizing and just keeping my original system. For as often as I brew it's just over kill and with a newly introduced stomach issue I can no longer drink like I use to..

Stay tuned to this thread for misc fittings, ball valves, keggles if not sold buy a potential buyer, false bottom..ect...

What I have to list right now is a new never used in box Blichmann tower of power module (gas fired version), with communication cable. $525 local pick up or $540 SHIPPED... I also have a blichmann ball valve with stainless tee and blichmann fittings that would be used to control the TOP set up /PID temp probe.. $35 bucks

I have a new in box never used in line SS chugger pump. $115 shipped or 100 local pick up..

Everything is new in box but if you need pics I will post them up..

If paying with paypal please pay the fees or send payment as gift or payment owed so I don't have to support paypal getting more rich. .

Thanks in advance, all items are in kenosha wi.. and will meet within 30 min of my location for anyone locally interested... cheers.

Pump sold pending payment.. also I should have noted that the TOP is the gas fired rims like system and not the electric version..

Pump is sold and payment received.

still have the blichmann tower of power module with communication cable, brand new in box..

Back