New camara got here esrly!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unionrdr

Homebrewer, author & air gun collector
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I've been using the Canon Powershot S2 IS (1994) to shoot all the pics & video y'all have seen. It was 70 bucks plus shipping. I got the Amazon CC, so I got this $105 Powershot SX500 ( 2012) for $60.48 in like-new condition! This thing also has a 200X digital zoom. Dang, that thing is intense, compared to the old one. The one thing I don't like is the bigger viewer doesn't flip around on the new one. The newer one also takes the rechargeable battery pack. It also came with the charger & connecter cord to plug it into the USB slot ( USB3 too). But it works really well. I took pics of old/new with each one.
Older one;

Newer one;

This newer one's a hair smaller than the older one, so the older one won't fit in the little Canon belt pouch it also came with. Oh well, I got a Guche knock-off looking bag in the closet to put the old one in for SWMBO. Just have to put the Chinon Super 8 in the new bag. That's the best Super 8 camera I ever used! And that 32GB Extreme Pro SDHC memory card works perfectly in this one. It also came with a regular 8GB card in it. So I'm set! The software disc also has that stitch function for making panoramic pics out of a few regular ones too. Have y'all done anything cool with these? I know there are better cameras out there. How about showing them?

giphy.gif

You could have at least taken the effort to cover up the bargain branded penis enlargement products in the background.

Sheesh!

:D
That actually says, " Large Pencil Cup". The big jar in front is Belly Trim XP from Bio Trust. Just got off the bus right in the middle of Smuttville, huh? :D

Yeah...I remember always messing up that left toin at Albaquoiky...musta been those tall boys we picked up in Oklahoma?...with that bottle of bourbon...:drunk::smack:

So do I, but it's only 2MP, pics or video. Wanted to play with my new toy anyway. Wanna shoot a better info video on the Mumme with the new one soon. And this time, no wasted movements. Those first brew day videos were goofy. Well, it was the first time I shot a brew day, trying to think of everything at once. Pimpin' ain't easy at my age...;)

Back