New brewer keezer build.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike_M7945

Reaction score
I brewed my first batch about 6 weeks ago and immediately decided I wanted to keg. So the next step was to build a keezer. Had to make it where it would hold wine bottles as well so the wife would let me put it in the house. Still trying to decide what to do with the top.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1428244739.173004.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1428244760.386070.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1428244782.238799.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1428244797.707551.jpg

I am about to make one as well and I need to do something similar. Document your build, so I can steal some ideas. [emoji2]

I am about to make one as well and I need to do something similar. Document your build, so I can steal some ideas. [emoji2]

No s***! I'm in the middle of my build right now and every time something this nice gets posted - it makes me go "why didn't I think of that?!?".

As cool as it looks, I have a question. Does the wine storage section roll out and away from the freezer? Just wondering how you get the kegs into it.

The top is actually bolted to the lid of the freezer. You lift the whole top to access the freezer. I didnt take a whole lot of pictures during the build process but will get what i have together and post them later.

How does access to the kegs work in this design? Can you show it with a picture to the kreezer?

Latest posts

Back