New Brewer from Lincoln, Maine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madinaman

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am a beer lover, drinker, and now brewer. I just cracked my first homemade beer and am loving life. I am extract now, but will get my all grain setup going soon.

Welcome Neighbor! I'm sure you will find yourself becoming a brewing addict in no time!

No doubt. I have to recommend to people in Maine to stop into Central Street Farmhouse in Bangor. Great place, great people, and they have all the stuff you need for brewing. They are also on facebook too. This isn't a plug, just a tip for all the brewers in Maine who need some help finding ingredients.

It's within walking distance of my apartment ;)

Another place to check out, if you haven't already, is The Natural Living Center in Bangor. They have a homebrewing section that is ever increasing and their prices are very good, though it's usually hit-or-miss whether they have something stocked or not. I've also heard from others that their brewing ingredients may not be the freshest, but I'm not sure how true that is. It seems like they are always restocking that section, so I would think they are pretty fresh.

I have not had any troubles with either of the two stores and everyone in both stores are always willing to help/knowledgeable.

Back