New brewer from Georgia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yretsof

Reaction score
Hello all, Im a new brewer in west Georgia. I am bottling my first batch of muntons porter today. And I have an Irish red kit to do after alls cleaned up. Hope you all had a good holiday.

Cheers.

Welcome to HBT!

I lived out there for about 5 years. While I was there, I lived in Athens, Bogart, Royston, Lake Hartwell, Winder and Atlanta Loved it out there..Miss it bigtime!

Cheers
Jay

Thanks for the welcomes, I was stationed in Maryland, North Carolina, and a few other countries, which taught me that I am a Georgia boy at heart, If heaven aint alot like Dixie, I dont wanna go! Nothing sets off summer like the smell of honeysuckles and bbq, and a nice cold beer on a sweltering, humid Georgia evening.

I just bottled my first batch friday. And am already wanting to start this Irish red, and concocting my own brew in my head. Atlast what I want to end to taste like.

I smile really big when I hear Hank Jr sing that song. I'm Augusta born but live in rural SC.

Latest posts

Back