New Brewer from Columbus, OH

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joehotpiscopo

Reaction score
Hey all!

Recently joined and this site is an absolute WEALTH of information; a veritable treasure trove, a cornucopeia, a...well you get the point.

I am fermenting my third batch and already I can tell it's going to become one of my favorite things to do.

The biggest thing I have gotten from this group is PATIENCE.

Cheers!

Darrin
Columbus, OH

Hey all!

Recently joined and this site is an absolute WEALTH of information; a veritable treasure trove, a cornucopeia, a...well you get the point.

I am fermenting my third batch and already I can tell it's going to become one of my favorite things to do.

The biggest thing I have gotten from this group is PATIENCE.

Cheers!

Darrin
Columbus, OH

Welcome from a bit north of you. :mug:

Welcome to what is likely to become an obsession :)

This site has alot to offer and as somebody whos been around for a bit, it becomes even more rewarding as your knowledge builds and then you can share that with the new guys.

Cheers and welcome!

Welcome and hello. I'm new to here as well, though not to homebrewing. I'm in Westerville and really enjoying the site so far. I homebrewed for a few years in the late 90's, then had to take a break as my family got started. Recently my brother's wife left him and then a month later, he lost his job. He asked me to help him start a brewpub and Pizzeria, to which I happily agreed and pulled out my brewing equipment again.

Welcome and hello. I'm new to here as well, though not to homebrewing. I'm in Westerville and really enjoying the site so far. I homebrewed for a few years in the late 90's, then had to take a break as my family got started. Recently my brother's wife left him and then a month later, he lost his job. He asked me to help him start a brewpub and Pizzeria, to which I happily agreed and pulled out my brewing equipment again.

So how is the brewpub/pizzeria going? Has your bro secured a location?

Not yet.. Still working on recipes for pizza and beer as well as some investors. Probably will be at least a few years before we get a location. He currently live in Milwaukee, WI, and we are originally from MI, so we also have to decide which area of the country to set up in.

Back