New brewday uniform

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewnurse

Reaction score
4137-willsellwife.jpg

Now that's a shirt!

rdwj said:
Is she hot? I might make an offer:D
...remember to take into account if you are going to get the bottles back or not. :)

...or is the t-shirt saying that the gentleman give you beer to take the wife. (and by, "take the wife", for once I am not being rude. damm that feels strange ;))

dibby33 said:
...remember to take into account if you are going to get the bottles back or not. :)

...or is the t-shirt saying that the gentleman give you beer to take the wife. (and by, "take the wife", for once I am not being rude. damm that feels strange ;))

Darn, I keg, so I have to consider if I'm getting my corney back! ...and if he's going to want a C02 tank!!! ...and a regulator!!!! ....and a cobra, shank or tower!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This may not be the deal I thought it was - :D

rdwj said:
Darn, I keg, so I have to consider if I'm getting my corney back! ...and if he's going to want a C02 tank!!! ...and a regulator!!!! ....and a cobra, shank or tower!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This may not be the deal I thought it was - :D

Maybe we should get the t-shirts and see what happens. I for one have been married for seven years (7 year itch and all that). Longer than I keep my cars, or even houses for!

Holy Crap!!!

I would have lawyers at my brewday for that one!

.... not saying I'm in a bad marriage..... did I say that?

Ack! Stop now before her lawyers hear me.

Beerhead said:
The real question is:

Where can I get one!

Actually at crazy shirts in hawaii or you can get it online at crazyshirts.com

Don't forget the fine print! That is what the * is for!

It says" any beer will do! Cans, Bottles , in a box or from the tub. Just be sure it's ice cold! No substitutions, refunds or exchanges. All sales final."

Back