• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois New Brew setup sellout

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheesecake

Reaction score
well the time has come to unload some brew stuff with the excitement of new stuff.
Pictures can be found
CLICK FOR PICTURES

Bayou classic 1064 16 gallon kettle with Thebrewbag.com brew bag. brewed 3 batches with the brew bag and this kettle its a awesome BIAB combo $100

avantco ic3500 induction Burner. Works great in excellent condition. 220 volts and 3500 watts of power makes this agreat setup for indoor brewing without having to use propane or gas or building a complete control panel SOLD

10 Gallon home depot drink cooler mash tun with false bottom. old faithful i have used for many years with great success. $50

Brew hardware 1.5 Tri clover Rims tube kit Brand new never used. changes plans and this needs to go. sells new for 149 my loss is your gain $120 shipped in the lower 48

Brew Hardware HOTROD Heatstick 1500 watt stainless element 15ft cord and a gfci plug. works great to help speed up heating times. SOLD

Brewers hardware Sanke fermenter kit w/ Thermowell with 15.5 sankey keg. $100

topsflo ts5 12 volt pump with ball valve and quick disconnects SOLD

tapright secondary regulators needs new shutoff valve and gauge SOLD

2000 watt 120 volt element $15

7 sanke sixtel kegs 60 a piece if you buy 2 i will take of 5 dollars and for every one on top of that 5 more dollars. or will trade 1to1 for ball lock kegs

pm me or post in this thread. will possibly split on shipping depending on the cost

quesrion about the sanke fermenter, how did you clean it? whats the worst thing about it?

As far as cleaning the sanke fermenter I throw it on my keg cleaner with some pbw it does a great job. Then the day of use to make sure it's clean I put 5 gallons of RO water in it and throw it on a burner and heat it up and let it boil for about half a hour I then let it cool down for a few hours and then I add starsan shake and dump then add my wort into it. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1479832626.809433.jpg

Thank you for the reply. I'm pondering buying the hardware. If you decide to just sell the hardware send me a pm

Replied to some pms if you sent a message about the induction burner I have everyone in a list and I'm going in order. I am on the 2nd person interested waiting for a reply. If they back out or don't respond I will keep going through the list. If it sells I will send a message and let you know it sells if you sent me a pm

kettle still for sale? Where are you located?

"bayou classic 1064 16 gallon kettle with Thebrewbag.com brew bag. brewed 3 batches with the brew bag and this kettle its a awesome BIAB combo $100 "

well the time has come to unload some brew stuff with the excitement of new stuff.
Pictures can be found
CLICK FOR PICTURES

Bayou classic 1064 16 gallon kettle with Thebrewbag.com brew bag. brewed 3 batches with the brew bag and this kettle its a awesome BIAB combo SOLD

avantco ic3500 induction Burner. Works great in excellent condition. 220 volts and 3500 watts of power makes this agreat setup for indoor brewing without having to use propane or gas or building a complete control panel SOLD

10 Gallon home depot drink cooler mash tun with false bottom. old faithful i have used for many years with great success. $50

Brew hardware 1.5 Tri clover Rims tube kit Brand new never used. changes plans and this needs to go. sells new for 149 my loss is your gain SOLD

Brew Hardware HOTROD Heatstick 1500 watt stainless element 15ft cord and a gfci plug. works great to help speed up heating times. SOLD

Brewers hardware Sanke fermenter kit w/ Thermowell with 15.5 sankey keg. SOLD
topsflo ts5 12 volt pump with ball valve and quick disconnects SOLD

tapright secondary regulators needs new shutoff valve and gauge SOLD

2000 watt 120 volt element SOLD
7 sanke sixtel kegs 60 a piece if you buy 2 i will take of 5 dollars and for every one on top of that 5 more dollars. or will trade 1to1 for ball lock kegs

pm me or post in this thread. will possibly split on shipping depending on the cost

everything sold except for sanke sixtels and cooler mash tun

I'll buy the Sanke sixtels if you ever come to Michigan. Not worth it to ship them probably.

Back