New Bloke

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogerN

Reaction score
Hello, I have just restarted homebrewing after a break of about 7 years.
I have looked at a few homebrew forums and this one looks the most friendly and informative so here I am.

Roger.

RogerN said:
Hello, I have just restarted homebrewing after a break of about 7 years.
I have looked at a few homebrew forums and this one looks the most friendly and informative so here I am.

Roger.

Welcome!
Lots of new brewers in here and also lots of good advice coming in from the "vets"!
Look forward to your posts! I see you live in the UK? Do you tend to brew the English styles or do you like everything?

orrelse said:
Welcome!
Lots of new brewers in here and also lots of good advice coming in from the "vets"!
Look forward to your posts! I see you live in the UK? Do you tend to brew the English styles or do you like everything?

I am just drinking the last of my first brew for a few years. It is an IPA. It is/was :p a kit by a company called Brupaks, not sure if you have them in the States.
Yesterday I bottled a Belgian triple from Brewferm.
I spent 23 years in the Navy so I've tasted a few different brews but I prefer Belgian beers.
Oh, and I used to live in Masham, home of Theakston's and Black Sheep, you may have heard of them :D

Roger.

Hey Roger. Glad you found us! I'm really interested in your Belgian brewing experience. I want to start on a Trippel soon. I've been working on my Wit recipe and have it pretty good at this point. I also want to brew a lambic or two soon.

Anyway, wlecome to the forum! Cheers! :D

The only Belgian beers I've brewed are kit beers from a company called Brewferm. Their web site is here, http://www.brewferm.be/ and they have stockists in the States. I would recomend them if you haven't already tried them.
I aren't experienced enough to try a full or partial mash yet ;)

Roger.

Back