• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana New 5 Gallon, 3 Gallon Ball Lock Kegs (Will Ship!)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoshuaW

Reaction score
I just finished shipping kegs from a group buy that I organized on Reddit, and these are kegs that I purchased to ensure the buy would go through that I dont particularly need. These are brand new, manufactured in China by Kegco's OEM. I have opened a handful of them, and they look pretty good. A few have been dirty from manufacturing, but all have cleaned up well with a warm wash cloth. All of them have been clean on the inside, and still retain their nice shine after cleaning up, so no worry there. These are as is.

• $80.00 - 5 gallon ball lock (0 remaining) - All Gone!
  • $67.50 - 3 gallon ball lock (9 remaining)

If you buy two or more kegs (mix or match), knock $5 off each keg. Same thing goes if you participated in the original group buy.

You pay for the actual shipping cost or you are more than welcome to pick them up in South Bend, IN. I can provide you with a shipping estimate based on zip code, or a shipping quote based on your full address. I prefer to quote shipping, as some of the estimates have come out to be inaccurate, but I do respect your privacy if you would prefer just an estimate.

Payment via Cash, Paypal, Google Wallet, or bitcoin.

You can message me here, or email me at kegs(at)waltersjoshua.com

Some Pictures

Edits:
9/16/14 - Adjusted quantities remaining down
10/14/14 - Adjusted quantities remaining down
10/15/14 - Adjusted 5 gallon to zero

I wish more kegs were in my budget. I have an uncle in that area.

What is the shipping cost for two 5 gallon kegs to 49783?

About $23.12. Might be more, might be less when I put your exact address in.

I wish more kegs were in my budget. I have an uncle in that area.

Feel free to talk to me in a few weeks or months even. I have the kegs listed here, but I also personally bought 10 5gallon kegs, and 5 3 gallon kegs. Not sure if I will be keeping all of them or not. I think there is nothing wrong with owning 15 kegs, but my wife certainly disagrees :(

How tall are the 3 gallon kegs? How much for 2 shipped to 10920?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

how many 3 gal are in a box ? and how much to ship a box to 08332? thanks.

I can ship them single, or package them two together. Shipping for one would be $14.09. Two would be $15.09. These are just estimates, they may be more or they be less once I plug in your full address.

Send me a PM or an email if you want to proceed!

How much for 2 five gallon kegs shipped to 43123?

FYI - might want to let it sit in a water/air environment for awhile or perform an acid/magnet test
http://qmbarque.com/2014/04/22/homebrew-equipment-review-kegco-5-gallon-ball-lock-strap-keg/

Estimated cost is $15.58, could be more or less depending on your address.

As for that article, I have heard some things about Kegco kegs. I have also talked with people who havent had any issues with them. Thats definitely a small risk with these. I personally have used a couple of mine with no problems, for whatever that is worth.

Meant to post here (and need to get on a non mobile device to give feedback), although I haven't used these yet they look pretty nice. Thanks again.

Meant to post here (and need to get on a non mobile device to give feedback), although I haven't used these yet they look pretty nice. Thanks again.

Great, Im glad you are happy with them!

These are still available for those asking. I have updated the quantities available on the front page.

Latest posts

Back