• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey New (2) 20 gallon Megapot 1.2, False Bottom, March Pump, Transfer kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aristoi

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I started compiling equipment to scale up from 5 gallon batches. Unfortunately i will not be able to complete this for a while given my situation, and I am parting out all my brand new stuff at a slight loss. I need to stick to 5 gallon stove top batches for the foreseeable future.

1) Brew Kettle and Mash Tun:
(2) 20 gallon Megapot 1.2 with isoflow pickup tube and thermometers. These are $360 each new
(1) 17" Titan false bottom- $100 new
All together $870 new ($820 + $50 shipping), if you snatch up during a 20% off sale they will run you $706. This is all brand new in box. Selling it all for $650 and include the silicone tubing and isoflow barb adapter that you have to buy separately to complete the mash tun. I prefer to sell as a package deal locally as shipping cost is prohibitive on size and weight of these items. Will split kettles locally if i have buyers for both.

2) New in box, Northern Brewer quick transfer kit $100 new, will sell $85 shipped

3) New in box, March 815-PL pump, $175 new, will sell $160 shipped

Will sell everything here as package deal for $800 locally picked up!

Reduced pricing:
#1 is now $600 for all, local only
#2 $75 shipped
#3 $150 shipped
Local Package Deal no shipping $725

Will split the 20 gallon kettles in #1, local only:
Mash Tun kettle with false bottom and related fittings $350
Brew kettle without false bottom $270

Bump, i am not on here regularly but time to update since some stuff sold a while ago.
#2 Transfer kit and #3 March Pump is SOLD

#1 20 gallon brew kettle and mash tun AVAILABLE for local buyers

Central NJ

Can meet up near Chester nights and weekends, and about an hour south near New Brunswick on weekdays.

I don't have pics because these are brand new in box, 1 box has never been opened, the other was opened to take a measurement and check hardware, did not take out of box. No dents or box damage from shipping. I can take them out to confirm there is no damage before you make the drive.

Latest posts

Back