Need sugestions to spice up my beer starter kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

str8upbrad

Reaction score
I just finished my very first batch of this beer makers lager. I came out tasting decent for my first time. However, everything is pretty straight forward. I pour that stuff in a fermenter, add water dextrose and let it do its thing. I decided to buy 2 more cans of this stuff before I get more involved in buying ingredients separatedly. I wanted to understand how fermenting works and so forth. So now I have 2 cans of the same lager( the store I buy from only has one flavours). What can I do to change the flak or, etc.. Any suggestions on what to add to the brew?? What would u guys do?? Just trying to pleads. Thx

image-2382335472.jpg

Sry for the spelling errors. Trying to change the flavour' or put a different spin on the taste is what I meant.. Thx

IMO, because this is a completely "self contained" ingredient kit there isn't really much you can alter with it. YOu are better off moving forward with a proven recipe kit that includes un hopped malt, hops, specialty grains and yeast all separate. Try places like Northern Brewer, Midwest supplies or Austin Homebrew, they all make great kits in various styles. The kit you have isn't really something you can play with successfully.

Back