Need some opinions!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

solidhadriel

Reaction score
Ok, I've been stuck trying to design a label for my bottles.

Here's what I've personally designed (using my limited skills) so far:

GuitarLogov2.png

Using the online tool:

bt.jpg

And here's what a designer has offered me (for almost free, but with restrictions):

4c1abfd4ffe4a0a2e4288ac7c8e3c6ff-d7v6iay.png

Opinions? I'm trying to include a label with 2 things I love: music and freedom. The eagle is one of my fav. animals and represents freedom (and I love flying), and the guitar represents one of my passions. So the idea is to try and include both in the label. :mug:

They all look good. I'm partial to #3, but that could be because it is the only one with the apostrophe. Leaving it out bugs me.

They all look good. I'm partial to #3, but that could be because it is the only one with the apostrophe. Leaving it out bugs me.

Thanks. I actually thought the apostrophe looked weird so I took it out. I guess this is why we get third opinions! :D

Thank you Melana! I think I'm going to go with the colored one of my logo design. (But more feedback is always welcome!)

I like your design more because you can actually tell it's an eagle. In the other one you can tell that it's a bird but not specifically an eagle.

Edit: I do think the font could use a change. To me, the font looks kind of childish.

I like your design best. I think the label generator takes away from it tho so I would go with your design as a standalone. I think you could use both versions and maybe even add some more to use different color patterns for different brews. It would look slick with the beer style right under the brewery name and the rest of the details such as abv in the space under the wing.

I like your design more because you can actually tell it's an eagle. In the other one you can tell that it's a bird but not specifically an eagle.

Edit: I do think the font could use a change. To me, the font looks kind of childish.

I was trying to go for "playful energy"...Would that font stop you from buying it (if it were on a shelf at a store) if you were looking to try something new?

I like your design best. I think the label generator takes away from it tho so I would go with your design as a standalone. I think you could use both versions and maybe even add some more to use different color patterns for different brews. It would look slick with the beer style right under the brewery name and the rest of the details such as abv in the space under the wing.

I agree.. I was just trying to find something that would slap it on a bottle easily for me.

Good responses guys, thanks! I do appreciate em... And Timmy, those same thoughts about beer style and details entered my head as I looked at my logo. Good advice. :mug:

I would maybe leave out that stripe on the eagles neck. Looks a little odd. I dont think you need it. The rest i like a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I would maybe leave out that stripe on the eagles neck. Looks a little odd. I dont think you need it. The rest i like a lot.

Agreed. ...Never seen an eagle wearing a collar before! Having said that, you have some good looking labels there and any one of them would be a great way to look.

Agreed, the stripe/collar on the bird's neck makes me think it's supposed to be a condor, not an eagle; but the body shape is that of an eagle. Just my 2 cents worth. Regards, GF.

Thanks guys! Your not the first to point the stripe out, so I think I'll remove it.

Glad to get some others perspectives!

Thanks and cheers :mug:

I know I'm late to this... I like the last versions... but in the very last one, I would lose the mug of beer... just looks out of place and it isn't needed....

The second is better that first who add in thread. It's clear and looking attractive.

Latest posts

Back