Need some help...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duckfoot

Reaction score
Looking for a wiring schematic for a GE TFX25JRBAAA side by side fridge...

Working on a side by side fridge / fermenter and am trying to locate my hot and neutral to power my Love controller...

Checked the GE site and the locations they claim a "mini manual" may be to no avail... Also have looked online and I my normally excellent Googling skills are coming up empty...

Figure I will give this a shot rather than attempt the old "cut and meter, damnit, resplice" method until I am lucky....

TIA
:mug:

Tried back of the fridge, behind the kickplate, near the compressor and behind all "control panels"...

Notta...

Figured I would just throw caution and common sense to the wind and start cutting... Amazing how quick a breaker trips really... And I guess they don't UL test the interior of a fridge for flame retardancy (sp?)...

Just kidding... She fired up last night... Now to remove the center piece and get the replacement panelling on the interior of the doors...

Here she is in all her glory...
DSC_0009-1.jpg

DSC_0012-2.jpg

DSC_0011-1.jpg

So far holding temps... I got lazy and didn't bother to epoxy the open cuts like Boerderij_Kabouter did, but at least I threw some aluminum tape over the rough edges for now...

Now I need to build some shelves and I am good to go...

Back