Need Pliny,Bell's etc for trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moody_Copperpot

Reaction score
I am looking for Russian River's Pliny The Elder. I live in Cleveland, OH, and can send you beers by Bell's (Hopslam, Two Hearted, etc.), Southern Tier, Ithaca, Victory, Dogfish Head, Troeges etc.
Reply if interested!

I've never had any of Bell's beers, I'd be down to try out Hopslam and Two Hearted. I'll keep my eye out for a couple bottles of Pliny next time I am at the liquor store. I saw some for really cheap (5 each) the other night but they had been bottled in early January, not sure if you'd be OK with that since I've seen much fresher product around recently.

Well if I can procure a fresh Blind Pig I will do that as well, since it is their regular IPA. I am very excited! I'll send you an e-mail as soon as I have procured the goods.

I'd be down for trading for the hopslam. I can get Pliny, Blind Pig and any of RR's other beers.

If Keesh could get me a single Pliny bottle, I'm willing to cross the bridge and get any beer found only in Mexico (or product for that matter). :D

I'm going to do the rounds today and pick up some Pliny and Blind Pig for you. I'll even through in a bottle of my Pliny the Rye for comparison.

mcarb said:
I'm going to do the rounds today and pick up some Pliny and Blind Pig for you. I'll even through in a bottle of my Pliny the Rye for comparison.

Email me when you have the beers and we'll go from there! I'm looking to get about three of each. Cool about your beer! I keg most of mine, but I'm sure I have a bottle of something around here to send.

Just Pm'd you. I keg too. But I bottled half of this batch. It's still young but should be ready in about three weeks.

Back