Need Ideas - Small, Lightweight, Portable

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

htims05

Reaction score
So, I've brewed about 10 batches and have graduated to BIAB all grain, 15gallon spike kettle and blichman hellfire burner.

I don't have a lot of space and so I mostly carry out my burner - blichman hellfire, immersion chiller, pump, hoses, 15 Gallon Spike kettle, fermenter from my crawlspace every time (it's essentially an unfinished basement with a full sized exterior door).

I'm looking for ideas/inspiration on how to build some type of easy to move brew stand that will hold the burner, kettle, pump and maybe the fermenter.

Note that my crawlspace is not flat and not poured concrete...it's plastic over dirt, and a good sized hump and ramp to get anything in and out of it.

And go...send me visual ideas.

something like this but with bigger wheels might be a good idea, plus some modifications to hold the other brewing related stuff. seen one once made out of a handtruck lots of welding involved in it though.
cheers

something like this but with bigger wheels might be a good idea, plus some modifications to hold the other brewing related stuff. seen one once made out of a handtruck lots of welding involved in it though.
cheers

Humm the handtruck thought is an interesting idea. I wonder if I could bolt up some slotted angle iron from Lowes/HD. Or even a wheelbarrow concept might work...just take the bucket part out of the wheelbarrow

How about a 24"x36" steel cart with 5" casters?

62587_W3.jpg

Cheers!

Back