Need help finding a stainless 'T'

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indianajns

Reaction score
Can anyone help me find a stainless T like the one in the photo?

18-339.jpg

I want to know more about whats going on in that photo..

and by stainless are you talking a polished tee or just a stainless threaded tee?

-=Jason=-

Stop by on a meeting night to check us out!

:off: Sorry.

Just might do that. Already part of PALE also. Did I see your nick on some of the eHLT threads? Researching one now, and that s*#t is beyond me. Definitely gonna need some local help.

:off: Sorry.

Just might do that. Already part of PALE also. Did I see your nick on some of the eHLT threads? Researching one now, and that s*#t is beyond me. Definitely gonna need some local help.

Yes, I have an electric setup. It's intimidating at first, but it's not that hard to set up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Just a question here but with all the other brass fittings involved why not just a 1/2" brass tee?

Just a question here but with all the other brass fittings involved why not just a 1/2" brass tee?

The photo was just an example of a stainless T I found on the web. It is not my photo. My setup is all stainless.

Back