Need advice from kegging pro's on my setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mxwrench

Reaction score
I am new to kegging and have been reading alot on here about proper ways of building a system and have came up with an idea and would like any input.

First off I have 5 Corny kegs, a fridge that will be the kegerator and still need to purchase the rest of the equiptment. I brew mostly Wheat beers that require a little higher Co2 volume but also make lower volume Pales etc. I want to have 3 taps on the fridge for serving, so more than likely I'll have 2 beers at a higher volume and 1 at lower volume. What I am thinking is having a regulator with 3 low side guages, 1 guage that will be split into 2 for the 2 high volume wheat beers, 1 guage for the lower volume beers and 1 gauge to use only for carbing using the "wait for a week method". Is this the most economical way of doing this so that I can serve and carb different volume beers? Thanks in advance for any input. Cheers

yeah, regulator body with 1 high side guage and 3 low side regulator/guage. I seen them on kegconnection.com for about $115, not too bad i thought. see pic.

3bodychudnow.jpg

dude... that is a sweet set up..yes. better than my single body for sure

and you can add a Y or manifold to each pressure to make you the king of you hood.

the one you listed is a sencondary bank. so you may still need a highg pressure reg before that. or at the least a hight pressure line to connect it to the tank.

I am not a kegging pro.

yeah im thinking a high pressure line from the tank to that regulator, not sure if im going to mount that reg. to the wall outside of the fridge or inside.

Now i see what you are saying.. Do i NEED a primary regulator or can I go directly into the secondary from high pressure line???

dont know,I think the high pressure line has a fitting on one end for the tank, but if you call keg connect they will give you the info. or others more 'smarter' than me may chime in.

Latest posts

Back