Need Advice for Controller Box

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frogger42

Reaction score
Am building a RIMS tube and will control it via an Auber 1/4 DIN PID and 25A SSR. I do not need to hard wire the pump control as I am only using one pump with a wireless switch. Can someone please recommend a good project box to use? I am not worried about flexibility as I have no plans to upgrade any further automation for the time being.

Also, which heat sink should I purchase for the SSR? Internal or external? Thanks for any help you can offer

Am building a RIMS tube and will control it via an Auber 1/4 DIN PID and 25A SSR. I do not need to hard wire the pump control as I am only using one pump with a wireless switch. Can someone please recommend a good project box to use? I am not worried about flexibility as I have no plans to upgrade any further automation for the time being.

Also, which heat sink should I purchase for the SSR? Internal or external? Thanks for any help you can offer

Are you sure its 1/4 DIN? Thats pretty big. What size element you are using (with what voltage) should determine if you need an external heatsink

Back