Navarre / Ft Walton beach

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 gallon would be handy. Shoot me a text 850-380-8315

I'll send you a couple pics of this pink lock, it looks almost brand new.

Anyone have a kettle with a ball valve to sell? Or know anyone?

I'm getting tired of dumping the wort into the fermenter and would rather just use a ball valve to transfer.

10g would be ideal, not really worried about a thermometer.

Holy smokes, Matthewy you're like 5 mins away.

Hopphead, I think royal lives down that was hbts is like south 87 area right? Between i10 and 90?

I'd love to have someone come over and brew sometime.

I live just off 98 west of 87

I live close by on lincoln rd just off 87. It would be cool to get together with some other HBT members and brew.

Ronjon came by the other day and had a few beers. We talked about having a cookout and brew day.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I'm cleaning out some extra stuff and I thought I'd post here before I post on craigslist.

10g aluminum kettle with basket and lid

6.5g carboy
5g carboy

Also have a mini fridge fermentation chamber that was built by a guy in crestview, I took the stc1000 out of it for a smaller footprint chamber. It is very well built. You would Just need a temp controller for it.

I live in milton, give me a text for pics 850-380-8315.

I figure $20 a piece for the carboys and $30 for the kettle. $40 for the fridge chamber. I think I paid $100 for the chamber, but it's big and wife wants it gone as we only have a single car garage.

Yes! We will have to spit ball some ideas and see when we could get a few together.

That sounds good. I'll have to increase the pipeline a bit first. My neighbor and I killed the keg of stout the other night. I'm thinking about 10 gallons of it on the next brew.

I need to get 10 gallon batches going. Had keggles forever but never used them cause I don't have the right burners...

I need to get 10 gallon batches going. Had keggles forever but never used them cause I don't have the right burners...

Ronjon has blichmann burners and I have an edelmetal. They are awesome burners and well worth the money! I use much less propane than I do with my bayou classic. I'm hoping to pick up another edelmetal soon.

Good to know since my bayou Classic won't fit my keggles, and yes, I use a lot of propane!! I need to build a stand too!

Good to know since my bayou Classic won't fit my keggles, and yes, I use a lot of propane!! I need to build a stand too!

I built one out of wood and a stainless steel table that I have. It works great. I think I have a picture somewhere.

Yes, I've listed everything I have. Sold the kegerator already. Kegs are gone on Friday (hopefully). I want to sell the whole brew system together.

I'm raising funds for a down payment on a new house. I plan on going electric BIAB on my next setup. Can't wait to start building it!

Not yet, but I'd be interested. Don't need kettles though....what all would be included?

I may sell without the keggles. I have a buddy that may buy those from me. Let me know if your interested and I'll come up with a price. I listed it on Craigslist for $700.

Not yet, but I'd be interested. Don't need kettles though....what all would be included?

Let me know if your still interested. I'm piecing everything out now. Someone is buying the keggles so I will sell the burners and stand separately.

I've been stumbling around on here and found this thread. I'm moving down to the area in a few months - thinking Navarre probably. I'll be honest I didn't make it through all 20 pages but sounds like there are a few local hb stores? I can't express enough how awesome that is. I live in NC and drive over an hour to the closest store. Having something local would be awesome!

Anyway...be cool to meet up with some of you guys and have a beer.

Cheers!

Corey

I've been stumbling around on here and found this thread. I'm moving down to the area in a few months - thinking Navarre probably. I'll be honest I didn't make it through all 20 pages but sounds like there are a few local hb stores? I can't express enough how awesome that is. I live in NC and drive over an hour to the closest store. Having something local would be awesome!

Anyway...be cool to meet up with some of you guys and have a beer.

Cheers!

Corey

Depending on where you end up living, it could still be an hour drive for you. 98 is pretty bad during the week, and will get worse for the summer. I have coworkers who live in HBTS and it takes them 30+ minutes on a good day. And that is only 10 miles away. If there's a wreck, you can pretty much write off getting anywhere quickly.

I live up in Crestview, and the ride is a steady 45 minutes each day. An hour from Gary's and about 40 from Hop Heads. Gary's is better imo and I'll gladly make the drive to get to his shop.

Look forward to having you here.

I live up in Crestview, and the ride is a steady 45 minutes each day. An hour from Gary's and about 40 from Hop Heads. Gary's is better imo and I'll gladly make the drive to get to his shop.

I have a facebook page that I made for North Okaloosa County, if you're interested in joining it. I plan to do a group brew day at least ever couple months. I'd love to see some of you join up!

Has anyone met for a tasting, or BS session?

I'm off the grid and don't have Facebook. Should just post to this page if you do meet.

Brewers in this area (Niceville/crestview especially) seem to keep to themselves. Shoot, even the Brewers I work with/near don't get together or sample each other's beers. It's complete opposite of where I lived last.

Back