National Homebrewer's Conference - HomeBrewTalk Giveaway - Open to All!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be finishing up my Kal clone brewery and making my first brew with it - the same one that got me into homebrewing : BierMuncher's Centennial Blonde!

Sign me up!

I've got a somewhat busy schedule ahead of me. Saturday I'll be at the armour shop making some adjustments and finalizing gear for next month. Then on Sunday it's participation in the Ultimate run for men's cancer. Brewing does need to take a back seat occasionally.

Survey done. I will be doing yard work and brewing a batch of Kölsch.

Just did the survey. Will be brewing this weekend for a friend's upcoming party in July, instead of going to the conference.

Just finished the survey. I will working an information booth at the local Farmers Market and celebrating my birthday.

No brew this weekend. Maybe smoke some meats...

Instead of going to NHC I'll be taking care of my daughter, grocery shopping and continuing on with everyday life. I'll try to get a starter on the stir plate at some point to prep for a future brew.

I will be installing two new 1Bbl fermenters and a fancy new growler filler in addition to brewing.

Survey complete. I am spending Friday night with the wife brewing a batch of Fresh Squeezed IPA, Saturday with my son doing whatever comes to mind, and Sunday taking my dad golfing. should be a great weekend!

Completed the survey a few days ago. I'll be brewing and spending time with the family.

This weekend, I'm going to try and plumb in the industrial water filtration system that I bought on Craigslist. Maybe then I can use my own well water instead of making trips to the Polar Pure dispenser.

survey done! im working all weekend and drinking my bavarian hefe...as well as trying to unload some of this HB sake...and watching the World Cup!!!!!!:ban:

Just finished up.

I will be brewing a Czech Pils on Saturday, but for now I am attempting to get a few programs working on a cluster. F&$%!

I will be brewing a Sierra Nevada clone. Whittle of the Woods is going on here in town, so I may go check out the wood carvings in the park.

I will not be able to go to the conference because I own a liquor store and will be working. I love my job/passion, selling great beer to the beer lovers in my area!

I already did the survey! Super Cool thing? Dry Hopping my IPA and kegging it on Fathers Day while enjoying the Pale Ale recipe I finally NAILED with my family and scarfing down burgers from the grill!! :)

Filled out.
I'm figuring out what I'm going to put in these whiskey barrels I just bought.

Did the survey earlier this week, I will be brewing a couple of beers for my wedding reception!!

I will be spending the weekend spending Friday ordering my Hopslam clone and visiting MarylandHomebrew then a trip to a local (amazing pub) for dinner and brew. Saturday I will be bottling my Honey White Beer and Sunday I will be spending the day with the my kids and enjoying a nice beer on the back porch.

Took the survey. Hopefully SWMBO, packing up the house, checking out the progress of the newly built home, moving my wooden brew sculpture to my buddies house for his use while I'm in limbo, riding my motorcycle, oh, and working.

edit: I almost forgot transplanting my 1st year hops for transport too (cascade & nugget).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back