National Homebrewer's Conference - HomeBrewTalk Giveaway - Open to All!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picking my daughter up after a week at camp, yard work and maybe brewing a strawberry blonde.

I took the survey. I will be celebrating Fathers Day weekend with my new 3 month old daughter. Looking forward to it!

Did the survey yesterday/day before. This weekend we're having the graduation party for my daughter who graduated college a few weeks back. Maybe brewing on Father's Day.

Already did the survey. I'll be busy planning a recipe to fill the new pint glass I plan to win!:ban:

Like others, I took the survey a few days ago.

As far as what I am doing. I am teaching... and brewing hefeweizens... many many hefeweizens. :)

Working on the never ending project called my house, tending to my first year hops, and of course brewing some more great beer. Well that and Skeeter Pee, gotta keep the SWMBO happy.

I did the survey a few days ago. I'm heading to a co-workers wedding on Saturday and doing Father's Day Sunday.

Sounds like I will be doing preparations and painting in what is going to be our nursery as we prep for first child. If I can get far enough along, I am going to brew an Irish Red, and bottle a Scottish Ale that is ready in the secondary.
If I don't get moving on the brewing the baby will be here and I will have a hard time brewing while being wrapped around her little finger...

On call for work, hopefully brewing Bee Cave Haus Pale Ale.

Coaching my 8 yo son's little league game on Saturday. Sunday having my 6 mos old dedicated to The Lord at church followed by time with the family and a relaxing homebrew

We'll be patiently waiting for our first batch to finish out, reading more info, and waiting some more.

Nothing major going on. Prolly a lot of wine drinking.

Great idea. Thanks for the offer. I'm spending Father's Day getting together with 3 others to brew.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Count me in! I'll be enjoying some homebrew at a friends kids high-school graduation party.

Filled out the survey a few days ago. I will be filling kegs and brewing to build my pipeline up for the summer. Thanks for the chance at some awesomeness.

Sent from somewhere to someone

Filled out survey a few days ago. Taking my 13 year old daughter on a 4 hour drive to Cedar Point for some one-on-one bonding while the son is off to Washington DC. My wife does the "OMG graduation party is a week away!!!!! Oh noes!!!" thing since she doesn't enjoy roller coasters.

I just filled out the survey. Now I am currently in the middle of brewing an imperial coffee ipa! :)

I will be mowing the grass, bottling some centennial blonde, then hanging out with my dad.

Survey said!! Done, also cowboy action shoot that weekend.

Moving from Oklahoma to Louisiana. Good thing it's paid for by my company. Did have some harbor ipa at th airport in Houston yesterday though

Just completed the survey. I will be working this weekend, but prepping to brew a porter and a West Coast IPA in the evenings for a brewday early in the week.

Get off work and noon on Friday (tomorrow) and plan on drinking it up with the neighbors. Saturday going down to the local IrishFest. Sunday grilling chicken for Father's Day. :mug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back