Names of some horrible movies needed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My god this movie is pretty bad. I saw it on TV a few months ago.

Another pretty bad flick is Dog Soldiers. They showed this to us during one of our last days of bootcamp in 2002 and holy crap was it bad.

You know, we rented dog soldiers one night thinking it was going to be terrible. Wasn't as bad as I suspected. We did gain an inside joke from it though. There's a scene with the women and she says "I guess it's that time of the month". But she says it all slobery and it sounds like there's a liter of saliva in her mouth. Whenever we need an excuse for something, we just mimic that as close as possible.

Not neccisary, we do all the spoofing ourselves :cross:

Just look up what movies they did and you'll be good to go lol. I'd suggest The Happening as the worst hollywood movie I have ever seen and I was laughing every 5 minutes out of awe.

My personal favourite in the bad movies is "Doom Generation". It's actually not a bad movie, but the actors are terrible and the plot is kinda messed up. How about "Children Under the Stairs" ?

A group of my buddies and I used to get together every Saturday and rent the craziest movie we could find at Blockbuster. The Italians make some pretty bad movies. I'm just sayin'

Terje

Wow, where to start? Some pretty good suggestions so far. Here are a few more you might wish to explore...

Black Mask
The Heroic Trio
Cyborg
Lair of the White Worm
Q: The Winged Serpent
The Stuff
Curse of the Queerwolf
Killer Condom
Pink Flamingos
Cecil B. DeMented
Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter
Dolemite
Liquid Sky
Meet the Feebles
Pootie Tang
Rubin and Ed

Why waste your time watching good movies when there are so many awesome bad movies out there?

Totally agree with The Ice Pirates (thought of that while reading the OP - weird) and Killer Klowns from Outer Space. You could watch the Porky's series, Orgy of the Dead (not what it sounds like - its a B schlock horror movie), Sgt. Kabukiman NYPD, Night of the Comet, They Live. You can stop there. Unless you find something else starring Rowdy Roddy Piper.

The Stuff! I haven't thought of that movie in years. Classic bad. Put me off yogurt for years though.

so_bad_its_worse.png

Damn, I saw this thread title, and that was my immediate suggestion. >.<

Searched this thread. Didn't find it.

Anything from the Evil Dead Series. ie Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, Army of Darkness.

Army of Darkness being my favorite. These movies are supposed to be so bad they're good. That's the point. Like Snakes On A Plane. Which if that hasn't been mentioned yet should be on here.

PS Really this **** is hillarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
sukeban boy

barbarella

repo: the genetic opera (features paris hilton as a vapid heiress)

meet the feebles

ilsa: she wolf of the SS

Up! (not the pixar one)

flying dagger

Thats all I could give you off the top of my head.

Searched this thread. Didn't find it.

Anything from the Evil Dead Series. ie Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, Army of Darkness.

Army of Darkness being my favorite. These movies are supposed to be so bad they're good. That's the point. Like Snakes On A Plane. Which if that hasn't been mentioned yet should be on here.
We've seen the entire Evil Dead series. God, I love those ones. I still wish they would make a Freddy vs Jason vs Ash movie (they did do a comic however).

barbarella
Classic! We saw that.

Keep the suggestions coming! This is great stuff guys, thanks! :mug:

Plane Dead (aka flight of the living dead, maybe?). Imagine snakes on a plane, but with zombies, and more cliches (escaped convict, slutty hostess, nun (a nun for christ's sake!), and a pilot on his last flight before retirement), and a thunder storm. Oh, not to mention the zombies are the result of an evil scientist/team who are escaping the country with their 'cargo'

The "Evil Dead" flicks and "Snakes on a Plane" are campy on purpose.

This is a far cry from "Battleship Earth" which tries to be a serious movie.

Well. Where to start. I truly believe that if one is in pursuit of true movie terribleness then you cannot limit yourself. The foremost and number one genre for this is horror. If you are looking for true horrible movies you MUST look at this genre. And do not fear for you will truly be rewarded.

Sheer horribleness you must watch the entire Return of the dead family. This is so awesomely great that my FIL and I watched about 6 movies back to back one day. To the sheer annoyance of SWMBO. Great day.

I have a four pack of British horror movies that are RIDICULOUS. I don't mean they are gorey, or scary, or even creepy. THEY ARE STUPIDLY AWSOME. The gem out of the bunch is probably this.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084090/

I saw a few movies mentioned here that I take exception to. Cube for one. That is an awesome movie. The entire Saw franchise I believe is a rip off of these movies. That said if you want a crap movie don't watch that. Dog soldiers was also very good, considering the budget.

Another good horror flick that is horrible in a good way is.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084090/

This movie is funny as hell. IMHO.

How about the Robocop series? That is pretty astoundingly terrible.

A couple movies by Matt and Trey are awesome in my opinion. I know you mentioned no gore so will give you some other options.

Orgasmo. Come on. The name alone is awesome.

Alferd Packer: The Musical

I watched Journey to the center of the earth, on a long flight a bit ago, that was torture. Not sure I would recommend that.

And honestly the best way to watch awesomely horrible movies is in fact MST3k.

I am sure I can come up with far better when I have my full wits.

I have a cardboard chainsaw sitting about 6 feet away from me right now. I'm going to be Ash for Halloween. My girlfriend's going as a deadite.

I also have a large Tom Servo tattoo on my arm.

I win.

I have a cardboard chainsaw sitting about 6 feet away from me right now. I'm going to be Ash for Halloween. My girlfriend's going as a deadite.

You are officially my hero. My Handle has been Ash for over a decade online. Or some close semblance.

BTW. Pics or it didn't happen. When it happens of course.

Oh, there will be pictures. We'll have to start a costume thread.

My girlfriend found this awesome vinatge dress today. She also couldn't figure out why I didn't just want to take my sawed off double barrell shotgun instead of the cardboard one.

Movie series that are bad in a somewhat watchable way:
Trancers
Dollman
American Ninja
Beastmaster
Police Academy (Yeah, I know 1 was good)

Single movies I haven't seen listed yet:
Warrior of the Lost World
Alan Quartermain and the Lost City of Gold
The Hunger
the Hercules starring Lou Ferigno
Andy Warhol's Frankenstein
Supergirl

chefchris,

Is your avatar Arch Hall Jr? Because if it is...you are also my hero.

OP,
Find anything produced, directed, or whatever by Roger Corman e.g. Death Race 2000

chefchris,

Is your avatar Arch Hall Jr? Because if it is...you are also my hero.

OP,
Find anything produced, directed, or whatever by Roger Corman e.g. Death Race 2000

Why yes ... yes it is Arch Hall, Jr. I made that graphic the other morning. Gonna get it printed on a shirt.

EEEEGAAHHHH!!!!!

Worst Movie I have EVER SEEN would have to be Death Sport BY FAR the ****tiest movie I own which is why I own it.... For those poor saps who say they like bad movies you know, to put them in their place

You must watch COSMOS: War of the Planets.

Routinely rated worst movie ever (for movies that are an actual attempt at being good). My daughter cannot even hear the soundtrack without feeling ill. So bad. So bad.

On a more positive note, there is one scene where you can sort of see through a woman's uniform if you are paying attention. Yup, that's the only thing good about it!

Back