My Wifes's First Batch...very proud.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IncredibleMulk

Reaction score
I've been trying to get my wife to brew with me for three years now...she finally did and seems to really love it! Her first batch was a strawberry honey wheat partial...racked into secondary tonight.

Here she is...very proud of what she has created.

image-3934518428.jpg

My wife assists and every other brew its her choosing (just finished her a Kolsch). I assist when she cooks (I am the dish king!). I'd love to see her take the reins and brew one, maybe down the road. I'm just happy she participates and enjoys the fruits of our labor.

Every time we go out she tries a different beer (which she never did before) and when she likes one she says "lets brew that next". This approach keeps us with a balanced mix of beer - one for me and one for her.

I love this hobby!

The day I get my girlfriend to brew is the day I propose, just kidding. I'm fairly certain she will never brew a day in her life though

The day I get my girlfriend to brew is the day I propose, just kidding. I'm fairly certain she will never brew a day in her life though

I was actually REALLY surprised when she said she wanted to brew...she had even said that she would probably never have any interest in brewing. The really cool part is how truly excited she is about it...reminds me of me on my first batch! :ban:

My wife helps me when I ask but what she is really good at is emptying the kegs among other things.

Latest posts

Back