My wife told me no more brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snccoulter

Reaction score
Well at least until I get a my 79 Waggy project finished. I started it about a year ago and all i need to do is get a motorcraft 4350 carburetor bought and installed and it will be ready to drive not paint and that is her goal for me to be able to drive it.... so i guess i will put off buying a bunch more beer stuff to finally finish it.. :mug:

Cheers

There's only one thing to do in a situation such as this: Sell the project and use the money to build a new brewery! :mug:

There's only one thing to do in a situation such as this: Sell the project and use the money to build a new brewery! :mug:

The option you didn't mention was to sell the wife and keep going on both the project AND the brewing. My guess is out of the three, she costs the most! I'm just saying... :cross:

Na, I can't do that she is way to supportive of me and my hobbies to concider selling her.

On the contrary, she could be more supportive if she tried.

All kidding aside, get that waggy on the road!

That's awesome, man. Seriously, gotta keep the wife. If you have someone who supports your interests like that, she's worth keeping. Now, get off the damn 'puter and get that bad boy on the road so's you can get back to brewin'.

BTW - Does she have a sister?

Actually, I think that's a good middle-ground attitude for the wife. Supports your hobbies, but keeps you in check so you don't end up doing 15 things at once and never finish any of 'em. Kinda like my SWMBO. :mug: sounds like a keeper

Back