My retarded newspaper :(

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
I am of the opinion that I work for a bunch of morons. Here is a scan of a section of yesterday's paper.

caspersf9.jpg

I was collecting random snippets from our local paper. A few headlines:

"Walking provides Physical Benefits"
"Sleep problems could be Insomnia"
"Exercise beneficial any time of the day"

Incompentent idiots. Penny wasn't the big winner on the 9th, it was the 7th. And if they weren't such lazy a$$es to do some research they'd have found out one of the parakeets recently died and now they only have one.

Carl needs to get some sun. Vitamin D is important for strong bones.

Just because you know how to access the 'crop' tool in Photoshop doesn't mean you know how the f*** to use it!

hilarious!

long time ago my local paper printed the weekly grocery ad. On one page alone, they spelled "California" 4 different ways...none of them were correct. "Caforna Oranges" "Calfonronria Citrus"....I think one was spelled "Californinia"...

FAIL!

Well, they printed the FULL pic of Carl in today's edition..........On page B10!!!, with no indication or apology as to why they were printing it. It simply appeared on it's own with no explanation or caption. Idiots!!!

casper2pp8.jpg

Even though I have never met Carl, I suddenly feel a strange unwarranted affection for him. :)

"It's me, Milky!"

Also, no one is gonna comment on the fact that the nursing home is called Gaymont?

hilarious!

long time ago my local paper printed the weekly grocery ad. On one page alone, they spelled "California" 4 different ways...none of them were correct. "Caforna Oranges" "Calfonronria Citrus"....I think one was spelled "Californinia"...

FAIL!

I remember that local NBC news in Pittsburgh and the ditzy blond female anchor say, and I quote
"Groucho Marx has taken a turn for the worse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, in fact he died":confused:

Yeah that a pretty bad turn I guess:eek::D

How do you know that's not Carl Williams? Doesn't it look like a wood cutout in the second photo? Can't Granny name her friend whatever she likes?

What's more, it appears Carl Williams goes by "Da Ghost" on Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/470787709

Looks like someone is uninformed . . .
;)

Back