My own...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just_Pete

Reaction score
Since I'm starting my own recipes, I think I need my own label. Going for a old style feel with it.

beerbottlelabels.jpg

Awesome label, you really have talent. Looks well balanced and pleasing to the eye. Your signature on the bottom was a great touch as well.

I think I can tell when something looks great, but when I start with a blank CS3, I can't do anything. My stuff always ends up looking like a kindergartner was hurrying too much. :drunk:

i think it's really nice! clean old styled.

did you try making the red box a scroll rolled at both ends? could be too much. might add to the old school theme. I'm just thinking out loud here.

I really like it thought, well done sir!

i think it's really nice! clean old styled.

did you try making the red box a scroll rolled at both ends? could be too much. might add to the old school theme. I'm just thinking out loud here.

I really like it thought, well done sir!

no the red box is just a red box, not a scroll. thanks :mug:

I like it a lot…but; it looks like an advertisement in a magazine rather than a bottle label. I’m not sure that a series of bottles on a bottle label gives the right effect, it’s almost like looking un a mirror while there is another mirror behind you. May I add that I am a little drunk so I might be inaccurately passing judgment.

Back