My new Keezer .....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah freakn awesome. Loved how you made sure to get angled shots to where the keezer wasn't visible then BAM, the rear shot.

One suggestion is consider insulating those PVC pipes. Then get a fan to draw air from the bottom of keezer and into one side of PVC pipes to keep your lines cold. You can either wire it to the fridge and/or have an override switch in the back to keep it running for parties.

Yeah freakn awesome. Loved how you made sure to get angled shots to where the keezer wasn't visible then BAM, the rear shot.

One suggestion is consider insulating those PVC pipes. Then get a fan to draw air from the bottom of keezer and into one side of PVC pipes to keep your lines cold. You can either wire it to the fridge and/or have an override switch in the back to keep it running for parties.

great suggestion , I had planned on insullating the pvc but before i went throgh the trouble I was going to see if it would stay cold on its own whith my loop design, I also put a laptop fan inside the pvc in the middle of the 4 taps to create circulation of the cool air ... so far it all stays at the temp I want.

I still want to post a new video of how easy it is for one person to roll it into the corner hiding the freezer and roll it out for service.... just been lazy there :) ... Ill work on it

I like the corner idea. I am about to start a piano keezer build but have been struggling with desiging the back side. Before today I didn't know anyone else had done one, today i see 2 from 2012! ha ha! awesome!

here is what I have to work with, a 1911 player with the player part missing, scored free on Craigslist
Piano 1.jpg
Piano 3.jpg
Piano 3.jpg

Back