My first ebook, 3 of my top Beer recipes for free.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrHans

Reaction score
Just finished my new ebook.
Try three of my top recipes. To get the ebook for free you just have to sign up to my mailing list.
You will get updated when I post another video on my youtube channel and get recipes and updates.

http://bit.ly/get_your_free_copy

Dr. Hans, thanks for posting your free recipes. Can you provide some background information so people will know why they should try your recipes?
Thanks!

Dr. Hans, thanks for posting your free recipes. Can you provide some background information so people will know why they should try your recipes?
Thanks!
Thanks!

Two of the recipe in the ebook got 10 out of 10 from a "famous" British beer reviewer. I wish I had sent him the third one also. Maybe if I brew it again. I have brewed a lot of beers and presented them on my youtube channel DrHans Brewery. I do a lot of experimental brewing for example. In this ebook, I selected three of my beer that I think stands out a bit. Beers that I think can be interesting for others to try. I enjoyed doing the ebook. So I guess Ill do more of them. Right now I'm working on my website drhansbrewery.com. Which is password protected right now cause it ain't ready yet. But soon. There I will start blogging also about beer and homebrewing as a complement to my YouTube channel.

Cheers, DrHans!

One of the things I really appreciate about the homebrewing community generally and Homebrewtalk in particular is how freely people share information and recipes. HBT has a large recipe database, which you can browse by category or search by specific style, with a ton of award-winning recipes. By award-winning, I mean these beers won medals at BJCP-sanctioned competitions. Plus, folks here (and homebrewers generally) share their recipes all the time. I certainly do, here on HBT and on my little hobby blog/website. Just my two-cents.

There are so many free recipes available on the internet that it seems odd to have to subscribe to a website go get some more. Nothing against OP working to establish a presence in the homebrewing community, we can always use some new blood. Good luck with your e-book. I am pretty skeptical about the value of recipes in the first place unless there is a detailed discussion on the techniques involved and perhaps other things that were tried along the way in development of the recipe. Think Cooks Illustrated rather than Betty Crocker.

This forum provides awesome collection of recipes that have evolved over time and plenty of accounts of what worked and didnt work. A static page or file can't really provide the same even if the current version of the recipe is more readable for those that just want the recipe and not the whole journey.

If somebody signs up for this and thinks its great please mention so here otherwise I'll pass for now on creating an account.

Back