My first batch - Pro-Gun/Pro-Liberty Labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which label do you like the most?

• They all suck

Results are only viewable after voting.

max384

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm working on a label for my first batch of homebrew beer. I made up four different labels... well, really four different variations of the same label. I plan on using this for my first and subsequent batches (yes, I know the 'delicious' part is presumptive, but I guess I'm an optimist), changing only the type of beer on the label. Tell me what you like, what you don't like, or how much I suck!

I'd love any feedback. Keep in mind though, I'm limited to black and white because of the printer I'm using and I don't have fancy photo-editing software. I used the generic paint program that comes with Windows for the labels.

BeerLabels.jpg

I like just the crossed rifles. My second choice would be just the snake. In my opinion it's just too much with the snake and rifles together.

I voted for 1, with 3 as a second choice, as I found the combinations to busy.

OTOH, if you want both, howzabout the muskets as in 3, and the snake below the barley.

What's with the snake? I would get the good 'ol american flag up on those, perhaps with hops instead of stars......now that's what I want my labels to be!!

What's with the snake? I would get the good 'ol american flag up on those, perhaps with hops instead of stars......now that's what I want my labels to be!!

The snake is from the Gadsden flag. It's a symbol of freedom and liberty.

I like the idea of the American flag on the bottle... though I'd probably leave Old Glory the way she is, with stars.

500px_gadsden_flag.gif

http://www.gadsden.info/

I like the rifles and the snake, but I think the crossed rifles have too similar a purpose in the image space as the barley. I'd say do the snake above the barley or no barley and the snake above the rifles, the rifles in place of the barley. Out of what you have up there, number one's my favorite.

Back