My Electric Setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Merzeone

.....DeeeRuuunk
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I have been running this for some time now and have neglected to put up any photos. This forum has giving me a ton of information to use and honestly this build wouldn't have happened with out it.
These are 12 gal brew pots the left is the HLT with a 25ft herms coil. On the right is the BK, both use 4500w ULD ripple heating elements. The components for the controller besides the Auber PIDS came from EBrew Supply (super nice dude). For chilling I run out of the BK through a hop blocker to the pump then push through a Jaded Brewing counterflow Chiller then back into the kettle for whirlpool. For the mash tun is just an Igloo cooler for now but have the ssbrewtech stainless mash tun on order.
Enjoy.
Justen.

BREW SETUP (2).jpg

BREW SETUP (3).jpg

BREW SETUP (1).jpg

BREW SETUP (5).jpg

What fan did you use? I'm starting to hunt around for one to build my hood

What fan did you use? I'm starting to hunt around for one to build my hood

This is the fan I used. It works good for my setup.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002JQ14F8?refRID=5D5MT86DE2NHFYKPWVYF&ref_=pd_ys_sf_s_rp_a1_3_p

The biggest issue is I get condensation build up because basically I made a condensation separator (not on purpose) right before the fan. So that is my next fix. I will just port a small drain at the bottom of the "steam trap" at the lowest part of my vent run.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back