My avitar

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScottT

Reaction score
I suppose many of you are too young to remember Foghorn Leghorn but he is a cartoon rooster who is always trying to teach the young-uns something and always trying to get that damn dog. He is not politicly correct and often blunt and often wrong. He doesn't mean any harm, just trying to help. That's me in a nutshell.

Here's some quotes from ole Foghorn:

"Boy's like a dead horse - got no get up and go... "

"Hey boy, you cover about as much as a flapper's skirt in a high wind. "

"That kid's about as sharp as a pound of wet liver."

"Pay attention, boy! I'm cuttin' but you're not bleedin'!"

"If kid don't stop talkin' so much he'll get his tongue sunburned. "

"That boy's as strong as an ox, and just about as smart. "

"Look sister, is any of this filtering through that little blue bonnet of yours? "

"That boy's so dumb, he thinks a Mexican boarder pays rent."

"Some days it don't pay to get outta bed!"

"Nice girl, but about as sharp as a sack of wet mice."

"That womans as cold as a nudist on an iceberg. "

"Gal reminds me of the highway between Ft. Worth and Dallas - no curves. "

"As bare as a cooch dancer's midriff."

"You're doing a lot of choppin', but no chips are flyin'. "

"The boy's about as sharp as a bowling ball. "

"That boy's just like a tattoo...gets under your skin "

"This is gonna cause more confusion than a mouse in a burlesque show!"

"You've gotta be a magician to keep a kid's attention 'more than two minutes nowadays."

"OH that woman Gotta mouth like an outboard moter, All the time putputputputputput!"

"Poor people are crazy..I'm eccentric!"

"I-I-I know what you're gonna say son. When two halves is gone there's nuthin' left - and you're right. It's a little ol' worm who wasn't there. Two nuthins is nuthin'. That's mathematics son. You can argue with me but you can't argue with figures. Two half nuthins is a whole nuthin'. "

"Just one of those days I guess."

I say, I say, I say there, boy... good job gathering the quotes! He's one of my favorite cartoon characters as well. To heck with the PC nonsense...

Actually, he's still on (but who knows for how long...). We had some house guests for a couple of nights over the holidays and apparently their two year old requires that the tv be tuned non-stop to one of the cartoon channels. The upside was that old WB cartoons were being shown.

Back