My American Pilsner Light

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Aloha Ya'll,

Just wanted to share my good news. I have achieved improved carbonation with my Beer Machine kit. I added a percentage of corn sugar to the recipe and chilled after about 7 days of fermenting.

I'm lining up a trio of Canadian brews next, Red, Light and Dark. Will be looking at adding a little malto-dextrin as well then.

Not alot positive is posted about Beer Machines, and occassionally posters will ask about the kits. I don't sell them, I just use them.

Bayou Brew Babe

I started brewing several years ago and stopped for a few years..then bought a beer machine..now i'm kegging..as for the beer machine...it's a great product..makes great beer....

I started with a beer maching as well. Beer was....drinkable....most of the time. Never would call it "good beer". But it set the hook to turn me on to home-brewing.

I am about to dust off my beer machine....not to brew with, but I plan on putting half of my Kolsch batch in it at bottling time. I am going to just use it in the fridge like a party-pig to serve draft style.

-Todd

Will a Beer Machine hold the kind of pressure needed to serve draft beer? It looks sturdier then a Mr. Beer, but thats not saying much.

Back