My 7.0 CuFt Insignia Keezer w/ pix + video

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great! I think I’m gonna start to grab supplies to get going on mine

Looks great! I think I’m gonna start to grab supplies to get going on mine
Awsome man I recommend it. Going from a 1 keg system to this is amazing. Having 3 or 4 different beers ready at any time is so much better. With the added benefit of making them last longer and age in the kegs. So by the end of the kegs they are soooo much better :D

Looks great! I am considering a build witht the same freezer. How tall is your collar? And are those ball or pin lock kegs?

Shameless self bump years later. But I've also gotten into 3d printing of late and have made myself some of these. I have them for every beer style I've made and for about 50 cents in plastic I'm loving them. Not pro level design but for a newb it's pretty okay :D
IMG_20200329_201322~2.jpg

Those are shamelessly awesome! I’ve been thinking about getting a printer and this might be what pushes me to pull the trigger. For the record, my wife hates you now.

How are these holding up for you? Any breakage yet?
On another note, what’s your secret drinking (hauling/storing) beer while playing DG? I’m doing good to keep up with my disks! :mug:
I'm really good at responding :D
Tap handles: They are great, I've switched them out a couple of times and still showing me what's what on each tap. A+ on the tap handles
As for brew and disc golf I have a couple of Growlerworks insulated Co2 pressurized growlers a 64oz and a 128oz that fit great in an innova disc golf bag. Look for clearance deals I spent $100 and $150 on each. Strong recommend and they look really cool. IMHO a must have for homebrewers that like to share beer. keep beer cold for 4 hrs, and the disposable co2 things are cheap on amazon.
(edit: I'm not above taking a pint glass out there to throw discs, who is going to question a man with a pint of beer and a dog?)
1601788282472.jpeg

Yeah I have one of the 128 oz and it’s all but a really cool looking paper weight. I end up going through a dozen cartridges to get one to seal. I’m glad to hear you are having good luck with yours, and that does sound like a great plan! It should be a race between Discraft and Innova to see who comes out with the built in growler holder!

Latest posts

Back