Must see YouTube Clips

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That garbageman tampered with a mailbox & stole mail; both are federal offenses. Watching him flip-out makes me want to mess with him a little more, push him right over the edge. Hehe, heh, heh. :rockin:

Regards, GF.

I'm guessing that's exactly what happened here...he was trying extra hard to get something stuck at the bottom of the can.

I was referring to your comment that this kid must be talking about landscaping.

First of all, he's a kid and luckily innocent enough to not know what stereotypes are.

Second, let's keep it classy. I could say more but not really worth it

I was referring to your comment that this kid must be talking about landscaping.

First of all, he's a kid and luckily innocent enough to not know what stereotypes are.

Second, let's keep it classy. I could say more but not really worth it

It was kind of an off remark. I can admit that. Like I said, it reminded me of a couple Mexican comics who were poking fun at stereotypes. He sounded like what they sounded like. Speaking of classy, did you see the comments? Jeez.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

It was kind of an off remark. I can admit that. Like I said, it reminded me of a couple Mexican comics who were poking fun at stereotypes. He sounded like what they sounded like. Speaking of classy, did you see the comments? Jeez.

I think he was imitating his dad. I didn't read the comments on YouTube but I'm sure they're super nasty.

Living in San Diego I'm extra conscious of this stuff.

I think he was imitating his dad. I didn't read the comments on YouTube but I'm sure they're super nasty.

Living in San Diego I'm extra conscious of this stuff.

If he was consciously imitating him, that makes it even better.

My son was showing me some American Muscle videos on exhausts for his '04 Mustang GT. I then showed him this short video where I like how the BRM revs the way I'd like a Mustang to sound near the end,...

Always loved the sound of the Jordan BRM!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back