Musiccitybrewersfest, Nashville TN

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chefglb

Reaction score
Just curious, anyone heading downtown next weeked to the Brewersfest in Nashville? I got my tickets, morning session.

:tank:
:mug:

I missed both the Rocket City Brewfest and the Birmingham Brewfest...I really hope I don't miss this one. But I bet I do :(

I want a full report.

I went to this event a couple of times when i was in Nashville. Always a great time, go if you can!!

They have a website for tickets, but they may be sold out now. Craiglist is full of postings of people tryoing to score tickets to the event. There are two sessions and the evening sold out first. Not sure why??

Music City Brewer's Festival

The wife and I have tickets for the 12-4pm tasting. The 6-10pm has been sold out for several days now. I've seen several people looking for evening tickets on craigslist. And one person selling an evening ticket for $90.

This will be our first time to go, I'm excited. I just wonder how many beers I'll be able to sample in the 4 hour window.

A friend went last year and said it was a zoo. Fifteen minute wait to get beer, 30 minute wait to use the facilities, not ideal for a brewfest. Plus, after the event, he was helping some friends from a local club break down their set up and the cops, with clubs drawn, told him that they had to clear out. I think the cops had had enough crap from all the knuckleheads that they were fed up and were in a bad mood.

This year they have limited the tickets to 1,000 per session, broken the event into two sessions, and provided two entrance/ exit points. To all those going, I hope you enjoy.

Yazoo said that they'd announce via Twitter when all 5 of their Hop Projects will be available for side by side comparisson. Might be interesting to taste them all at once.

"Ever wanted to try 5 different Hop Projects in one day?? We will be letting everyone know via twitter at the Music City Brewfest..."

Oops... turns out my wife had been planning to surprise me with tickets to the brewfest for my birthday, but just hadn't gotten them yet. Don't toy with me woman! These tickets disappear fast!

Latest posts

Back