Music while brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost every brew day I throw on some Bob Marley and the Wailers. Classic rock; Zeppelin, Clapton, Pink Floyd, etc

For some reason the Black Label Society catalog fits my brewing needs. (throw in Book of Shadows too.):rockin:

Got to keep it nice and laid back.... usually alternative mixed with country and 70's rock

Hardcore usually bands like Bane, The Carrier, Verse, Have Heart, Bishop, Reign Supreme, etc

its always interesting when the straight edge bands play and I'm brewing beer :mug:

Depends if SWMBO is assisting on said day. If she is it's Jack Johnson, Dave Mathews, John Mayer. If not it's a strict diet of Primus, 311, and Rage Against the Machine! I enjoy both so no biggie

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Cross Canadian Ragweed on Pandora. Mixes in some Randy Rogers, Casey Donahew, Kenny Wayne Shephard, Roger Creager. Basically everything good.

Usually just let VLC run on random over anything on my hard drive. Lately I am working from a brewday mix featuring Warpaint, Eels, The Wet Secrets, Devo, Buddy Guy, Howlin' Wolf, Bo Diddley, Fats Waller and the Scott Pilgrim soundtrack. Very eclectic.

not much music mostly talk radio and the blaze radio network

:rockin:
1392487799_pantera-farbeyonddriven.jpg

Could be anything… but it usually ends up being Robin Trower "Bridge of Sighs".

No particular "brewing music," per se, just whatever I happen to be into at the time. Today's line up: Battlefield Band, Grateful Dead, The Band, The Lumineers, Wailin' Jennys, and Cello Fury.

Brewmex41

Where in Vancouver are you at? I grew up in Battle Ground. Only in Hattiesburg, MS because of Uncle Sam....

I've lived everywhere from woodland to la center to every part of Vancouver except East Vancouver. Currently in the Mill Plain/ Chkalov area

Anything and everything metal, with a bit of (good) hard rock and the occasional Sublime binge.

I go from classic stuff like Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Slayer and early Metallica, to brand spanking new stuff I've been digging such as Aeon of Horus, Aurora Borealis, Cynic and Exmortus, to all my favorites in between, such as Clutch, Mastodon, Misery Index and Nevermore, to Opeth, Pantera, Down and Amorphis.

The only thing I love more than brewing is music.

Mine varies depending on my mood, but I usually waffle between two Pandora playlists of classic rock and one that's more 80's and 90's music (yeah I know, 80's is classic now, screw you, I'm not old!). Although this past week I skipped the Pandora and actually pulled out some CD's. Ned's Atomic Dustbin, Offspring, and 81-85 Best of Depeche Mode.

Sevendust, Saliva, Fuel, ect. I'm 48 and I listen to these bands. It's kind of funny when teens at my work are like "Is this music bugging you? I can change it..." and I'm like "No, I like this song." Then comment that I wish they had played xxxxx bands song instead. Always gets me an odd look or two.

Back