Music Match

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(@bracconiere why the sad face for guns and roses, think it is about as old as eminen)

(because i don't have any kids, and the reason why is i know some drug dealer would force them to burn in hell their entire life....but i don't want this to get deleted so how about...)

Number of the Beast - Iron Maiden

edit: it's just when they turn 13-14, and i'm supposed to be teaching them how to think for themselves...i wouldn't mind the diaper changing :mug: no worries though we all talk **** about inbev here! maybe not the Cali cartel, but InBev is still our *****! )

Last edited:
(@ba-brewer no worries i'm 44...and there's a 50 something acrost the street...who knows! my buddie gives me a hard time about it but f him! she'd be a WAY better drinking buddie!)

That's The Way - KC & The Sunshine Band

edit: but i still have a moment a somnolence for the other kids like me.... :mug:

Last edited:
Paul Revere - The Beastie Boys....sorry for talking ' crazy' i know that stuff ain't talked about in polite company...but at least here i can do this 🖕 InBev,!

Back