Music Match

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Queen Of The Forest - Ted Nugent

David Bowie - Phish
(your post of David Bowie was the first phish song I listened to that I know of. Think you might of said you like phish, what's the deal with the doughnut moo moo? I did a quick google but could not really find anything except he normally wears it. Drummers always look to get a workout so guessing a moo moo would have great air flow)

Wild Child - the Doors

damn, too slow replying... Seasons of Wither - Aerosmith
Queen Of The Forest - Ted Nugent

(your post of David Bowie was the first phish song I listened to that I know of. Think you might of said you like phish, what's the deal with the doughnut moo moo? I did a quick google but could not really find anything except he normally wears it. Drummers always look to get a workout so guessing a moo moo would have great air flow)

Got into the band back in the 90's, back when I would spend most of my free time playing guitar in various crappy bands in the No. VA/Washington DC area. No idea what the donut sundress is all about, but man those 90's shows were pretty cool. I can remember one in particular where the band had a chess board that they would bring out at intermission. It was Phish verses the audience, and the chess moves would come at intermission. They've always been one of the tightest bands I've ever seen, even during Trey's drug days. Good stuff!

Back