Mr Beer Gift Card

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chipsah

Off the Wagon Brewing
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
My dad got me a gift card to Mr Beer for Christmas. As an all grain brewer and kegger, I can't seem to find anything worth buying on their site. Any suggestions?

chipsah said:
My dad got me a gift card to Mr Beer for Christmas. As an all grain brewer and kegger, I can't seem to find anything worth buying on their site. Any suggestions?

You could just get a recipe and use extract for starters. Hops and yeast for ag recipe

That's a tough one. No-rinse cleanser or iodophor? Extra hydrometer? Growler?

EDIT: Yeah, they have yeast and hops.

Agreed. They have a decent amount of pellet hops and Wyeast that you can use as well as cleaning supplies and brewing equipment. Granted that you couldn't brew up batch of AG beer with what they have but you can supplement a recipe with what they do carry or add to your brewing and cleaning supplies.

I usually hit up morebeer for cleaning supplies and other consumables (caps, corks, etc). Plus, if you order $59 or more you get free shipping.

Back