• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Moving Sale - [2] full 5lb CO2 Tanks - Chicago Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allthingsgiant

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am moving next week to Seattle, and my movers won't move my [2] 5 lb. CO2 tanks. Both are in great shape and recently exchanged at Brew & Grow (they look brand new with the B&G painted on the sides), so there's a $40 value in gas right there. Since they are full, I'm not comfortable shipping them.

Looking for fair market price, so make me an offer I can't refuse. They go $50 brand new empty, but with gas, well, I'll let you decide how much that's worth...

Please respond by Tuesday January 7th to jeffrey[dot]stockman[at]gmail[dot]com or text me at 31[two]-77[one]-800[nine].

I am in Des Plaines near Golf Rd and Mt Prospect Rd; otherwise I can drive 10-20 miles to deliver if needed.

I am moving next week to Seattle, and my movers won't move my [2] 5 lb. CO2 tanks. Both are in great shape and recently exchanged at Brew & Grow (they look brand new with the B&G painted on the sides), so there's a $40 value in gas right there. Since they are full, I'm not comfortable shipping them.

Looking for fair market price, so make me an offer I can't refuse. They go $50 brand new empty, but with gas, well, I'll let you decide how much that's worth...

Please respond by Tuesday January 7th to jeffrey[dot]stockman[at]gmail[dot]com or text me at 31[two]-77[one]-800[nine].

I am in Des Plaines near Golf Rd and Mt Prospect Rd; otherwise I can drive 10-20 miles to deliver if needed.

i am somewhat interested, keep me in mind as a backup if you can't sell them over the weekend and need to unload them quick. I'll email you as well.

Dang, I'm not far from you at all, wish I had a need for one of these but I already have two myself. If there is anything else you are parting with before the move let me know, I may be able to take it off your hands.

Enjoy Seattle!

Sent via carrier pigeon

Back