• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa Moving Equipment Sale (SS BrewBuckets, Intertap, Carboys...)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrPowers

Reaction score
Since I'm going to be moving soon, I figured it was time to clear out some of my equipment that I don't use as much and make some extra space. I am able to move it with me if necessary, so I will not be considering lowball offers.

Local pickup only for now.

I live about 45 minutes northwest of the Des Moines area and about 20 minutes west of Ames. I can meet in the Ames/Des Moines area for motivated buyers.

All equipment is used and may show signs of wear but is perfectly functional unless otherwise noted. PM for more information.

Fermentation
- 2x SS Brewtech Brewmaster (Thermowell) Bucket - $180 each

- 2x 6.5 Gallon Glass Carboys - $30 each (one with handle, one with brew hauler strap)

- 2x 5 Gallon Glass Carboy - $25 each (one with handle, one with brew hauler strap)

- Small Racking Cane – Never Opened - $10

- 2x Blowoff Tubes (Free with Buckets/Carboys)

- Stoppers/Airlocks (Free with Buckets/Carboys)

Kegging
- 2x Standard Chrome Plated Faucets - $10 each (Never used. Came on a Jockey Box and immediately changed)

- 4x Intertap SS Flow Control Faucets - $35 each (Installed once, used for about 3 months, then decided to go back to my Perlicks).

- 1x Intertap Growler Filler Attachment – $5 (Free if you purchase all 4 Intertaps)

- 1x Intertap Stout Spout - $10 (Free if you purchase all 4 Intertaps)

MISC
- Homemade Copper Wort Chiller $35

- Plastic Mash Paddle $5

Bump. Added some pictures of the BrewBuckets: both the 7 gallon brewmaster version.

IMG_3354.jpg
IMG_3359.jpg

i know this was long ago but are the intertap flow control faucets still available? If so, how much are you asking?

Back