Movie Quote game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's wrong, it's Caddyshack for "Hey Everybody! We're all gonna get laid!".

Your's is Ghostbusters.

"I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says, " Shenanigans.""

Super Troopers

"I wish it were winter so we could freeze it into ice blocks and skate on it and melt it in the spring time and drink it!"

No Country For Old Men

"That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left."

The Shawshank Redemption

"It's the same thing your whole life: "Clean up your room. Stand up straight. Pick up your feet. Take it like a man. Be nice to your sister. Don't mix beer and wine, ever." Oh yeah: "Don't drive on the railroad track."

Groundhog Day

"I didn't know they gave out rings at the Holocaust."

The Hangover

"Lord, hallowed be thy name. May our feet be swift, may our bats be mighty, may our balls... be plentiful. Lord, I'd just like to thank you for that waitress in South Bend. You know who she is - she kept calling your name."

The Hangover

"Lord, hallowed be thy name. May our feet be swift, may our bats be mighty, may our balls... be plentiful. Lord, I'd just like to thank you for that waitress in South Bend. You know who she is - she kept calling your name."

A League of Their Own

"What, do you got me on a phukin' pay-no-mind list kid? "

Night of the Living Dead

You know how you said before, how your parents use you to get back at each other? Wouldn't I be outstanding in that capacity?

"Can you count, suckers? I say, the future is ours... if you can count!"

The Warriors

"Are you a real red head? Are you real? How can I find out if this is your real red hair? If this is the same red hair you have on your, uh, your, your, these eyebrows."

The Warriors

"Are you a real red head? Are you real? How can I find out if this is your real red hair? If this is the same red hair you have on your, uh, your, your, these eyebrows."

The Outsiders

"Every day for the past ten years, Loretta here's been giving me a large black coffee- except today she gives me a large black coffee and it has sugar in it. Alotta sugar. I just came back to complain."

Back