Movie Quote game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Incorrect. Or at least not what I was going for.

Looks like you might have us, Bernie. Your quote is in Major League though. The grounds keepers at the Park where the Indians play say it a couple times in the movie.

Looks like you might have us, Bernie. Your quote is in Major League though. The grounds keepers at the Park where the Indians play say it a couple times in the movie.

Not sure about that. Don't they drop the F-bomb in there? That would make it different..............

Ok it's almost been a month without an answer so I am going to just keep moving along.

Singing=> "I'm picking out a Thermos for you. Not an ordinary Thermos for you. But the extra best Thermos that you can buy, with vinyl and stripes and a cup built right in."

Ok it's almost been a month without an answer so I am going to just keep moving along.

Singing=> "I'm picking out a Thermos for you. Not an ordinary Thermos for you. But the extra best Thermos that you can buy, with vinyl and stripes and a cup built right in."

The Jerk

"I can see you now in the kitchen, bending over a hot stove... but I can't see the stove!"

Heathers

There is something I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow. That I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.

Heathers

There is something I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow. That I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.

Talladega Nights

"You IDIOT! You made me! Remember? You dropped me into that vat of chemicals! That wasn't easy to get over! And don't think that I didn't try."

Talladega Nights

"You IDIOT! You made me! Remember? You dropped me into that vat of chemicals! That wasn't easy to get over! And don't think that I didn't try."

Batman

Well my name is Jim but there are those who call me . . . . . . . Jim.

Blazing Saddles

It IS the key to the greatest treasure in all the land!!!!!

Robin Hood: Men in Tights

"Oh yeah, that picture goes up on the wall she slides into the sack faster than a singed Koala bear looking for an all night burn center. "

Back